I prefer to chat to you beforehand and get an idea of what you want from your ideal photo session. I will discuss the costs over the phone with you and also send you a complete price list. The land line is best connection on 02920 311 500 between 10-5pm weekdays. Most of my sessions are booked for Tuesday, Thursdays and Fridays and some Saturdays at an extra cost. In the mean time here are some examples of the products I provide below.
Your In-Home Portrait Consultation (and getting the perfect gift for Grandma!)
You probably have some idea of what you want…
A wall display for the lounge with true wow factor, an artisan block to revamp your modern dining room and those little extras like gift prints for your extended family. Whatever you have in mind, I’ll help you to narrow down your favourite portraits and give advice on the best way to display them so you can get back to doing what you love.
After your session we will arrange to meet up at your home. I can measure your available space and help you decide exactly what size products are right for you. You will touch and compare the products listed below so that you can really imagine your final artwork and make the best selection. After you have completed your order for wall art, you can share your portrait gallery securely online with other members of your family, this will help Grandma choose her favourites or buy a gift for you too.
I have personally selected a beautiful range of excellent quality products for displaying your chosen artwork and an exquisitely packaged gift range. This a sample of what I offer.
The Gallery Collection Al La Carte
Versatile and easy to use. Create your own gifts, albums and wall displays. Your high resolution files and come in USB format or on DVD with a permission to print for you own personal use. Read more about this product on the blog!
The completed edited session is £600
Any 5 individual images £250
Bespoke Organic Bloom Frames
Ornate or classic styled frames that are completely customisable. You will have so much fun selecting your favourite from the 16 different styles and the 52 different colours. Each frame is also available in three stacking options. Beautiful statement pieces and very unusual.
Prices from £160
Acrylic Wall Art
This is a simple and stylish way to display and present your portraits. Vibrant and modern, your professional photographic print sits between laser cut acrylic sheet and a back panel that comes in either black or white. The four satin chrome wall fixings allow your artwork to sit proud of your wall giving it a fresh and contemporary style.
Prices Start at £130
Printed to professional high standards and beautifully mounted onto solid wooden frames. Fine art quality and they come in an array of sizes. A perfect fit for most styles of home décor. Your image is lovingly hand stretched and printed on canvas of the highest quality.
Prices start from £120
Your beautiful and frame-less Artisan block is a clean and modern way to display your portraits. Satin finish prints are expertly wrapped around a solid block and laminated for protection.
Prices start at £140
Bespoke Gallery Frames
Beautiful custom hand made frames for your home.
Prices start at £140
The Gift Collection
Available with any purchase from the Al La Carte Gallery Collection.
Mini Brag Album & Print
An adorable wallet size album that hold 9 business card size prints of your choice. Perfect for boasting about your little ones or for a little private keepsake of your special time whilst pregnant. It makes a beautiful gift for Grandparents too.
Unframed Gift Prints
Additional prints can be added to your order. My satin lustre prints are beautifully presented in either a box of 4+ or in groups of two for a mounted 8×10 or smaller.
A collection of four 7×5 prints £60
Two 8×10 (or smaller) prints £50
Please note that payment to be received at time of ordering. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Clients who book my services typically invest between £320-£1800 in prints, gallery wrapped canvases and products from their session.
Prices are correct as of October 2012. Please note that prices are subject to change at any time. Prices at the time of booking are honoured for 30 days. Orders placed after this period are subject to the current pricing system. Please call Photography By Lorna on 07779 014 342 or email email@example.com
For Refund Privacy & Delivery Policies – Click Here
Related Blog Posts
- How Will My Photographs Look On My Wall! It makes it so much easier to make the right choices When you can see what your portraits will look like in their final sizes. When your session is ready to be viewed, I'll bring all my product samples with me to your home for your portrait consultatio...
- Products & Presentation - Canvas Gallery Wrap You highlight all the love and hard work that you put into your family when you display their portraits on your wall. You cannot help but have a sense of pride when you see your family displayed beautifully and elegantly in your home; and my clients ...
- Presenting Your Portraits - Acrylics You want to enhance, protect and display your images beautifully plus you love good quality contemporary products that you would be proud to show off to your friends. These beautiful acrylic panels do ALL that. The laser cut acrylic frame allows you to v...
- Products & Presentation Digital Files Collection I love practically every single photo taken of my children. Even those daft-face-pulling ones taken on my mobile phone. Lets face it, it's just hard to delete those images because no matter how out-of focus or grubby they look, those candid shots are stil...
- Presenting Your Artwork With A Mini Brag Album - Cardiff Photographer I simply love these mini brag albums. I have one of these myself full of my boys' images. I have been caught at M&S checkouts unashamedly bragging about their cuteness with this album (this only works when they are NOT with me). Grandma loves hers too...